Doyle Security are looking for experienced Mobile Response Team Leader to join our team.
Our Mobile Response Team Leaders provide, site visits, welfare checks to staff, locking, unlocking, alarm response and patrol services to our clients across Yorkshire.
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points and a valid front line SIA Licence
Pay Rate £10.25 per hour
- On-site parking at our Head Office
- Fully serviced vehicle provided by the company (for business use)
- Excellent rates of pay
- Generous holiday allocation each year
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Conducting lockups and unlocks
- Mobile patrols
- Alarm response
- Putting up company signs
- Conducting welfare checks on static security officers
- Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding or Door Supervision)
- Have a full 5-year work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
- Attention to detail
- Previous mobile experience is desired but not essential as full training provided
- The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach and well presented.
Hours Expected to Work
- 4 on 4 off, between the hours of 18:00-06:00