Doyle Security are looking for Security Site Supervisor’s to join our team.
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference? A role where you will need to work to your own initiative with great attention to detail?
We are currently recruiting for Security Site Supervisors who will need all these qualities and more to really advance in this role and make it their own, while ensuring all business needs are met.
Pay Rate £11.50 per hour
- Excellent rates of pay
- Generous holiday allocation each year
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
- Able to read and write coherent sentences to construct a legible report.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels projecting a confident and professional manner.
- Experience within a similar position is preferred
- To be able to observe and accurately record incidents as they occur.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and be flexible in the approach to varied tasks
- Follow, review and lead compliance on Doyle Security Limited Compliance Procedures for all Company Operating Procedures. Directly manage the supervision of security personnel, ensuring that the Companies obligations are always adhered to in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that all relevant information is collated and recorded for future reference.
- Liaise with all Security Officers ensuring that all information is made available in order for the operation of the Company to work in an effective manner.
- Ensure that staff and clients of the Company assist the Health & Safety Officer to ensure compliance with policies and regulations adhere to Health & Safety policies and regulations.
- Participate in and ensure the continuation of specialist training to key members of staff within the remit of your authority.
- To provide regular foot patrols within defined areas as an effective deterrent in the protection of the client’s property and assets.
- To effectively control the access to the client’s premises, examining documentation to ascertain the authenticity and authority to gain access.
- To submit detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety and crime to the relevant authority either verbally or in report form as required.
- To effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- To provide a point of contact and information centre to staff and visitors.
- To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- To maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the client’s premises.
- To identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
- Security Site Supervisor – Frontline SIA License required – no applications will be considered unless you hold a valid SIA Licence.
- Have a full 5-year work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
- Attention to detail
- The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach and well presented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
Hours Expected to Work
- This is shift work and would be required to work: – days, nights, weekends, and Bank Holidays in Christmas & New Year.
- Shifts are 12 hrs, 6 on 3 off