Doyle Security are looking for Security Officers to join our team.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at one of our client sites. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.
Pay Rate £9.50 – £14.00 per hour
- Excellent rates of pay
- Generous holiday allocation each year
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Service area barrier control and traffic management.
- Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding or Door Supervision)
- Have a full 5-year work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
- Attention to detail
- The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach and well presented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
Hours Expected to Work
- This is shift work and would be required to work: – days, nights, weekends, and Bank Holidays in Christmas & New Year.
- Shifts are normally 12hrs