Doyle Security are looking for a Control Room Team Leader to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for a Control Room Team Leader in our busy Control Centre located in Dodworth Barnsley, where our highly experienced team, work 24-hours a day, 365-days a year, providing bespoke monitoring solutions to protect people, their properties and ensure peace of mind for our customers and staff.
Pay Rate £11.00 per hour
- Excellent rates of pay
- Generous holiday allocation each year
- Team takeaways
- On-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
- Incident management.
- Communicating with colleagues and customers via telephone and email and responding to telephone and email queries in a timely manner.
- Monitoring CCTV/Intruder activity for suspicious behaviour
- Work with Duty Managers to ensure clear, regular, and ongoing communication with regards to daily operations
- Scheduling the shifts of Security Officers.
- Monitoring the employee management system.
- Collate accurate reports on all events / incidents and provide these to the management team and customers.
- Frontline SIA License required – no applications will be considered unless you hold a valid SIA Licence.
- Have a full 5-year work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
- Attention to detail
- The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach and well presented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
- A valid SIA CCTV License.
- Previous control room experience.
- Previous administration experience.
Hours Expected to Work:
- This is shift work and would be required to work: – days, nights, weekends, and Bank Holidays in Christmas & New Year.
- Shifts are 12 hrs, 6 on 3 off