- Alarm Handling and CCTV Operation
- PC Data Entry and Basic administration duties
- Following procedures methodically and upholding Excellent Standards
- Dealing with emergency situations including liaison with the relevant authorities
- Identify and prevent criminal activity.
- Ealing with Customer requests via telephone and email in a professional manner
- Reporting Incidents and faults
Other General roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all required admin is accurate and appropriate.
- Work as part of the wider team delivering high quality support Night-time economy.
- Always adhere to the company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of your work.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, managers, and other professionals, both in writing and verbally.
- Be able to fluently converse with our key stakeholders and build rapport with the Night-time economy and visitors to the area.
- Ensure all critical issues are reported to the management team ASAP.
- Be a reassuring support to our partners working within the Night-Time Economy
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Clear, effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional concentration, good attention to detail and will possess excellent customer service skills.
- Good organisation and efficiency as you will be expected to multi-task and remain focused for long periods of time.
- To be well presented and professional with the ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Able to evaluate a situation under pressure using good judgment skills.
- Holding an SIA CCTV Public Space Surveillance License is essential
- Part of a hard-working, passionate, and inclusive team who are proud to be working for Doyle Security Ltd